Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ahnu Boots Are a Girl's Best Friend

I want to thank our friends at Ahnu for providing me with the absolute best boots ever.  I have worn them to the top of Kilimanjaro, through the streets of Harrisburg, PA and everywhere in between. Here they are, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, looking dirtier than usual.  I am resting my feet on the truck window, as we wait for help on our 11th breakdown of the trip.

Ahnu has been a generous supporter of our work, giving us certificates for Kilimanjaro climbers and winners in our recent 5k.  I believe we host the 5k with the absolute best prizes, thanks to sposnors like Ahnu!

I've also uploaded some photos of them on a road in Congo (yes, I am the height of fashion, wearing them with a skirt), in Kenya (with baby Juma and little Rama).  Right now, they are with me in Zimbabwe, after being worn in Bangui, Central African Republic and in Johannesburg, South Africa.  They are definitely looking like they need a good cleaning right now, but they are still as comfortable as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment